Below is a summary of Agricultural Tyre Online’s trading terms and conditions.
Important Fitting Information...
By purchasing tyres from Agricultural Tyres Online you are fully responsible for the fitting of these tyres correctly. Agricultural Tyres Online does not take any responsibility for incorrectly fitted tyres, and as such are not liable for any claims. We highly recommend that in order to ensure the safe use of your tyres that you get an agricultural tyre specialist to fit your purchased products for you. The following information may be useful in understanding how the fitting process occurs, however we advise using a professional fitter.
- Only use the recommended rims
- Check that the rims are in good condition (rust free, not bent…)
- Put lubricant on the tyre beads and rim
- Always use a new tube of the correct size when fitting tube type tyres
- Secure the wheel during inflation, preferably in a proper safety cage
- Only use an air hose with a pressure gauge that is fitted at a sufficiently safe distance from the valve connection
- While inflating, stand at least three metres away from the tyre in the direction of its inflation
- Never inflate tractor tyres to more than 250kPa and never higher than 300kPa for implement tyres
- If the beads do not appear to be properly seated on the rim flange after fitting, do not try and correct this by inflating above 250kPa. Deflate the tyre, re-centre the beads and re-inflate
- The tyre pressure should match the prescribed values based upon the maximum load, maximum speed and working conditions. Use a Vredestein load capacity chart/tyre pressure table for reference
- Only use the recommended rim, which should have a load capacity that corresponds to the load capacity and speed capability of the tyre to be fitted
Returns & Refunds...
We want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make from Agricultural Tyres Online. If for any reason, you are not completely happy with your purchase, simply contact us within 7 days of delivery and we shall make arrangements to collect items. We will then exchange your purchase or offer you a full refund minus any carriage costs we have incurred. We cannot accept any tyres back if they are damaged in any way. Please be very careful to ensure that you are ordering the correct size tyre, if you order incorrectly and we need to exchange the product for you then the carriage charges for this exchange could be quite substantial for large products.
Tyre manufacturers must establish liability when a tyre is returned as faulty. In order for Agricultural Tyres Online to receive a refund we must send the tyre back to the manufacturer for inspection. If the tyre is found to be faulty then a credit will be raised which will be reduced according to remaining tread depth. We would ask customers to understand the need for proper tyre examination by the manufacturer before establishing liability to replace the tyre. It is not therefore possible to resolve new tyre problems on the spot.
Please note that your order is not confirmed until you have received an e-mail stating that goods have been dispatched. Up until this point Agricultural Tyres Online has the right to cancel any placed orders by refunding the order value.
Distance Selling Regulations...
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website for a full refund. To cancel, you can email us or write to us within seven days of delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number. You must take reasonable care of the item(s) and must not use them. You must contact us so that we can arrange collection. If you have an Internet order query, please contact Agricultural Tyres Online on 01482 505526, or email us via our contact us page.
Permission to use documents (such as white papers, press releases and other publications) from this server ("Server") is granted by Agricultural Tyres Online, provided that:
- the below copyright notice appears in all copies and are both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, use of such Documents from this Server is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and no modifications to any of the Documents are made. Use for any unauthorised purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severs civil or criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
- Documents specified above do not include the design and layout of this website. Elements of this website are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from this website may be copied or retransmitted without express permission from Agricultural Tyres Online.
Agricultural Tyres Online and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents or related graphics and/or software published and this Server for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind and are subject to change without notice. The entire risk arising out of their use remains with the recipient. In no event shall Tyremen and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption or loss of business information), even if Agricultural Tyres Online has been advised of the possibilities of such damages.
The name of Agricultural Tyres Online, or the Agricultural Tyres Online logo may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of this information without specific, written prior permission. Agricultural Tyres Online makes no representations about the suitability of this information for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty. Photographs and graphics are representative of actual products but may not be the exact producer described or the exact configuration described.
Any software ("Software") that is made available for download from the server ("Server") is the copyright work of Agricultural Tyres Online and/or its suppliers. Use of this software is governed by the terms of the end user licence agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("LIcence Agreement"). An end user will be unable to install and Software that is accompanied by or includes a Licence Agreement unless he or she first agrees to the LIcence Agreement terms.
The software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users according to the LIcence Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the LIcence Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil or criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Agricultural Tyres Online and the Agricultural Tyres Online logo are either trademarks and/or service marks or registered trademarks of Agricultural Tyres Online.
Links to third party websites...
Linked websites are not under the control of Agricultural Tyres Online and we are not responsible for the content of any such linked websites. Agricultural Tyres Online provides to you only a as convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Agricultural Tyres Online.
This website is hosted in the United Kingdom, Use of this website is subject to English law and jurisdiction.
Please note that your order is not confirmed until you have received an e-mail stating that goods have been dispatched. Up until this point Tyremen has the right to cancel any placed orders by refunding the order value.